Friday, December 9, 2011

Me, Myself & I

My name is Princess Mae S. Borazon. I was born and raised in the beautiful country of Philippines. I’m officially a teenage girl now, because I’m already 13 years old last May 29. I'm currently a sophomore student at Computer Science High School of Bicolandia and if I would take it seriously, this year would probably be my hardest one.

Thirteen years ago, I came bounding into a world of love and laughter. I was the first child, and the primary focus of my entire family. I grew up with opportunities for intellectual and spiritual growth, secure in the knowledge that I was loved, free from fear, and confident that my world was close to perfect. And I was the center of a world that had meaning only in terms of its effect on me-- what I could see from a height of three feet and what I could comprehend with the intellect and emotions of a child. This state of innocence persisted through my early teens, but changed dramatically in the spring of my sophomore year of high school.

I can say that I am a responsible and hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get acquainted with new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school: it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. I like to receive challenging tasks and cope with them. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of mine.

My friends say I am a very funny and interesting girl with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people who are up to me I feel  comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. Am I right!?? We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other, have new experiences. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me.

I am a loving daughter to my parents and a good sister for my younger sister Almira. I appreciate my relatives and my friends. They are real treasures in my life.

I love my Country!  I would definitely choose my own country which is Philippines. This is the country where I was born. I had lived on this mother land for thirteen years and for sure, I knew more than anything else compared with other countries. Although, it is not as strong as America, but I believed that Philippines is now developing and it will gradually became a well developed country.

I Love cats but, I hate dogs because I'm scared of them. I love the color pink and I love music!!   My Favorite Singers are Ashley Tisdale, Justin Bieber and Charice Pempenco.  And the most special thing is, I love my family and friends, they are my world! Try to imagine your life without your family, friends and your favorite music. It would be so boring. Am I Right?

It is all about my feelings, my happiness, and me. It is all about me even when things have nothing to do with me. But the most precious one is, I am Proud to be a Filipino.

No comments:

Post a Comment